*** Maths Teacher
*** Permanent - September 2024
*** £30,000 annual salary
*** School based in Hall Green
*** Teaching Maths through KS3 & KS4
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Maths Teacher to join a "good" secondary school based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching and be dedicated to helping students achieve their full potential in mathematics.
- Deliver high-quality maths lessons to secondary school students of varying abilities.
- Plan and prepare engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all students.
- Assess and track student progress, providing regular feedback to students and parents.
- Participate in school events and activities, including parent-teacher conferences and staff meetings.
- Contribute to the development of the maths curriculum and resources.
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and staff members to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) and a degree in Maths or a related subject.
- Proven experience teaching Maths at secondary school level, with a track record of achieving excellent results.
- Excellent knowledge of the Maths curriculum and the ability to design and deliver effective lesson plans.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- A commitment to providing an inclusive learning environment that supports the needs of all students.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Access to state-of-the-art teaching facilities and resources.
- A vibrant and diverse school community located in the heart of Birmingham.
If you are a talented and dedicated Maths Teacher with a passion for teaching and a desire to make a positive impact on students' lives, we want to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience, qualifications, and suitability for the role.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.