A Spanish teacher is needed to teach Spanish at Kay Stage 3 and 4, which covers years 7 through 11. The position is located in South Birmingham in a lovely area that is easily accessible from Birmingham. Will consider an amazing ECT or QTS.
The chosen applicant will be expected to teach Spanish at Key Stages 3/4, taking on all teaching duties such as preparation, marking, assessment, and parent-teacher conferences.
The school has a steady MFL department with a hardworking and highly motivated head of department.What we are looking for:
In return the school offers:
- A dedicated and skilled MFL Teacher who can deliver Spanish KS3 to GCSE
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
- A Teacher who would like the opportunity to progress their career.
To join us and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
- Excellent CPD opportunities as part of the school as well as your own tailored career development plan
- As a teacher within this school, you will have the support and direction of an excellent and innovative Head of Department as well as a well-equipped department with modern resources.
The Education Network Offer:
- Hold QTS/ECT status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.