Are you a motivated and out going individual looking to inspire a love for English language and literature?
Join a fantastic team at this ‘Good’ secondary school in Wolverhampton. The school are seeking a dedicated English ECT to add to an already fantastic English department who’s GCSE results speak for themselves.
*** English ECT
*** Permanent – September 2024
*** MPS - £30,000 salary
*** Location – Wolverhampton
*** 73% pass rate at GCSE English in 2022
The successful English ECT will be joining a brilliant school where support is second to none, you will be supported by an established SLT team. You will be given the tools to plan and deliver engaging and informative lessons as an English ECT. Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver high quality lessons that cater to students of all abilities and their learning styles.
- Inspire students to develop their writing, reading, and analytical skills through a variety of engaging activities and resources.
- Contribute to the development and enrichment of the English curriculum, ensuring it remains exciting, relevant, and in line with national standards.
- Monitor and assess students' progress, providing constructive feedback to support their academic growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues within the English Department and across other subject areas to create a cohesive and enriched learning experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a degree in English or a related field.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for fostering a love of English language and literature.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and contributing to the wider school community.
To apply for this exciting opportunity to become part of this schools dedicated team, please submit a comprehensive CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and what motivates you to teach English. Applications should be sent to The Graduate Network.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.